The immune system is the natural defense mechanism that protects the body and all its vital organs and systems from harmful and potentially devastating invaders such as viruses, parasites, microbes, bacteria, toxins, and free radicals. When an outside invader attacks, it is the immune system that springs into action and fights the invaders and helps the body heal. If you are looking for ways to boost your immune system naturally then you need to consider adding these three drinks for a better immune system today!
The Immune System 101
As the immune system works it requires fuel from the body in order to function at maximum efficiency and to do its job fully. Every injury, illness, or threat to the body requires the immune system in order to heal. If the body cannot supply the nutrients needed then the immune system cannot function and fight attackers effectively. This is why sometimes is seems like you can fig off a cold easily and then the next time it kicks your butt- you have less vitamins and minerals available to fight off the illness. Living a healthy lifestyle is the single most important thing you can do to protect your immune system. Eating fresh fruits and vegetables ensures you have enough vitamins and minerals and avoiding processed and fay and sugary foods help to ensure your body stays heathy in the first place. Many people feel it is hard to get enough fresh fruits and vegetables, especially when they have a busy schedule and little time for a lot of meal planning and preparation. Juicing can help you get those vitamins and minerals with minimal effort and only 10-15 minutes each day. It is easier to boost your immune system naturally than you may think by finding the best drinks for a better immune system. Here are 3 juicing recipes that you can add to your diet today to start helping strengthen your immune system.
Furious Flu Fighter
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup strawberries
- ½ cup pineapple
This drink could not be any easier to make and enjoy. Process all of the ingredients through juicer and then take a drink and enjoy the powerful antioxidants and vitamins yourself! Boost your immune system naturally with this delicious drink!
Why It Works:
- Spinach contain flavonoids which are powerful antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and fight against free radical toxins.
- Carrots are packed full of Vitamin A and help the body heal by producing enzymes and encouraging the production of mucous membranes around he cells.
- Pineapple is a member of the bromeliad family and all bromeliads contain nutrients that help to reduce inflammation and improve immune system responses.
- Strawberries and pineapple are both packed with the immune system boosting antioxidants along with a high level of Vitamin C.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 whole apple
- ½ cup chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup blackberries
- Chilled green tea
Blend everything but the green tea in a juicer and then combine with the green tea. Stir well to mix and then serve chilled or over ice if desired. This is one of the more popular drinks for a better immune system that is simple and oh so easy to enjoy!
Why It Works:
- Kale contains a high level of lutein, a powerful carotenoid nutrient that has been hailed as a immune booster thanks to its antioxidant power.
- Apples and cauliflower contains a great deal of flavonoids, which help improve the absorption of other vitamins and enhances their use within the body.
- Blackberries have high levels flavonoid and they are also rich in vitamin C and provide a powerful boost to the immune system.
- Green tea has been used for centuries for healing and regenerative applications and consuming green tea daily can help reduce illness frequency and duration.
Better Than A Z-Pak
- 1 orange
- ½ lemon
- ½ lime
- ½ inch chunk of ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch kale
Simple and easy here too. Process ingredients through a juicer and enjoy! This is one of the great drinks for a better immune system and provides a wonderful way to boost your immune system naturally!
Why It Works:
- Citrus fruits are among the highest sources of Vitamin C, which is important in immune function and fight against free radicals.
- Ginger and garlic have been shown to be packed full of powerful and healing
antibacterial properties and can even help ward off illness and disease.
- Parsley and kale, like many other dark leafy greens, have high levels of Vitamin A and help promote overall health.
Immune System Boosting
Juicing can significantly advance the power of your immune system, guard your body against damage from toxins, reduce the effect of autoimmune disorders and reduce and even reverse symptoms of viral and bacterial infections. Remember, you are only as healthy as your immune system is strong, and juicing is a great way to boost your immune system naturally. Adding these using these drinks for a better immune system is a tasty way to keep your entire body healthy and in shape!
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.