As we grow older, many of us accept that back ache and pain is simply a part of life. We assume that it is a result of aging and that all back pain is one and the same. However, this cannot be farther from the truth. There are many factors that play into back pain as well as a few different types of back pain conditions. Although many of these back pain conditions can be treated with similar procedures or treatments, it’s important to know what type of back pain you suffer from in order to receive the most efficient and effective care. Let’s review 4 of the most common back pain problems that plague many Americans today.
Sciatica may be a result of bone spurs, spinal stenosis (spine narrowing) or herniated discs, all of which can affect your sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve extends from the lower back and into the legs. Most sciatica suffers experience a shooting pain through these regions. It typically only affects one side of the body. And even though sciatic pain is often severe, it can be reduced or eliminated with physical therapy or other non-operative treatments like those offered at NSI Stem Cell.*
- Facet Joint Syndrome
Facet joint syndrome is characterized by pain and swelling between two spinal vertebrae. It may be due to age, disease, overuse, injury and commonly, osteoarthritis. Pain is usually felt along the thoracic and lumbar region of the back as well as the neck. Many have experienced this gradually, whereas some have noticed pain striking suddenly without any sign. Those with facet joint syndrome often have trouble bending or twisting their back. Treatment can potentially involve physical therapy, spinal injections or regenerative medicine treatment.*
- Degenerative Disc Disease
Degenerative disc disease is a common cause of lower back (lumbar) and cervical (neck) pain, and may appear in people as young as 30. Degenerative disc disease occurs when the spinal discs in your back begin to thin and wear out. “Degenerative disc disease” is actually a misnomer because what is occurring in your spine isn’t actually a “disease” at all. The degeneration of the spinal discs is often a result of aging and daily bodily stress. This involves the discs losing fluid, making them less capable of absorbing shock from our regular movements. The outer layer of spinal discs develops tiny cracks or tears that allow fluid to leak out, leading to bulging, fragmented, or broken discs.
Back injuries happen every single day – whether you’re playing a sport, in a car accident, or lifted a heavy item improperly at work. Back injuries are the most common work injuries in America, which are often caused by lifting improperly, falling on a hard surface, or even bending the wrong way. Most back injuries are acute, lasting less than six weeks, but some can be chronic.
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.