Carbonara is well known in Italian cooking as it is an Italian staple in many delicious dishes. While it might not be feasible for you to have the delicious high carb version on your low-carb diet, you can still enjoy this traditional meal! All you need to do is substitute the carbs for something healthier.
For this recipe, shiritaki noodles will be replacing the traditional pasta. You can find them in the area of most grocery stores that has the tofu. If you can’t find it, they can also be ordered online and you also have the option of using zucchini noodles or Palmini noodles.
The biggest trick to making the perfect carbonara is following the recipe to the letter. If you don’t, you might be eating an overly eggy carbonara, which is tasty at all! The delicate balance is with the eggs and noodles- if the noodles are not hot enough the eggs will slide off the noodles and not coat them properly, but if they are too hot the eggs may scramble when you try to mix them in. So, try to aim for very warm noodles but not overly hot noodles when the mixing phase comes!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Spaghetti alla Carbonara
1 ½ TBS butter
5 oz thick-cut bacon chopped
3 (226 g) packages of shiritaki noodles
3 large eggs
1 C. Parmesan cheese grated
2 large clove of garlic minced
Salt, pepper, and parsley to taste
- Take your deep sauté pan and melt your butter over medium heat.
2. Add in the chopped bacon and cook it up in the butter until it is crispy to your liking.
3. Add the minced garlic, lower heat to med-low and add the shiritaki noodles to the pan.
4. Stir frequently to warm the noodles all the way through.
5. While they are warming, in a separate bowl, combine the eggs and ¾ of the cheese.
6. Once the noodles have been warmed thoroughly, put them in a separate bowl.
7. Immediately add the egg/cheese mixture and stir- it should thicken into a creamy sauce.
8. Serve immediately, and garnish and flavor as desired at the table and enjoy.
This recipe makes 4 servings of Keto Spaghetti alla Carbonara. The nutritional value per serving is as follows: 361 Calories, 28.84g Fats, 4.67g Net Carbs, and 16.4g Protein.
|Keto Spaghetti alla Carbonara||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 ½ tablespoons butter||153||17.28||0.01||0||0.01||0.18|
|5 ounces chopped thick-cut bacon||588||55.96||1.8||0||1.8||17.79|
|3 (226 g) packages shiritaki noodles||60||0||18||18||0||0|
|3 large eggs||214||14.27||1.08||0||1.08||18.84|
|1 cup grated Parmesan cheese||420||27.84||13.91||0||13.91||28.42|
|2 large garlic cloves, minced||9||0.03||1.98||0.1||1.88||0.38|
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.