The Unique Benefits of Drinking Camano Island Coffee
Millions of people drink coffee on a regular basis. So much so, in fact, that coffee is second only to crude oil as the most commonly traded commodity in the world! It is estimated that in America alone around 400 million cups of coffee are consumed every day! People enjoy coffee for a number of reasons- energy boost, mental focus, for socialization, or because they just like the taste. However, most people are not going to admit the truth that they need coffee, not just want it.
This need for coffee comes about because it provides what the body craves and cannot get on its own. When coffee is absent, the body recognizes it and tells you it needs a coffee fix. There are many benefits of drinking coffee that you can enjoy with any standard brew, but if you want a truly amazing and life-changing experience, then you will want to give Camano Island coffee a try!
The nutritional counselors at the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI), a leading U.S. regenerative medicine clinic, have a particular interest in looking into the health pluses of Camano Island coffee. Many of them are coffee lovers, themselves! So, before we get into why coffee from the Camano Islands is so amazing, let’s talk about the benefits of coffee in general and why it is good for the mind and the body.
Benefits of Drinking Camano Island Coffee
Here are some of the major benefits of drinking coffee that you can enjoy from any whole pure coffee, especially organic naturally grown Camano Island coffee:
- It gives you energy. The number one reason why most people ever try the first cup of coffee is because they hear about its energy boosting properties, and they are in desperate need of an energy boost. Coffee has caffeine which helps stimulate the mind and body, and can temporarily fight off the tired and sluggish feeling that comes around mid-way through the work day.
- It reduces severity of depression. Depression is largely linked to chemical imbalances in the brain, and it is believed that coffee can help balance these hormones and nutrients so the brain functions more normally. In depressed people, coffee can also help by giving them the energy they need to get up and try and be more active and engaging, which can also help fight depression and anxiety.
- It reduces cravings. One of the great benefits of drinking coffee is that it can help fight off a number of various cravings. Some people say drinking coffee helps them fight off sugar cravings. It has proven helpful for those who are trying to quit smoking because it can help fight off urges to smoke. Coffee also helps boost your metabolism and helps you burn calories faster, even if you are being sedentary.
- It can boost short-term memory. Drinking some coffee before studying, or before a conference or meeting, can help you remember things more clearly and be more focused and alert. It can also help you recall information and process things more quickly and completely.
- It could save your life. Some studies have shown an amazing thing that you can add to the benefits of drinking coffee- drinking several cups of coffee a day could result in a 15% less chance of death in otherwise healthy individuals!
- It is full of antioxidants and minerals. Many cultures and even some religions around the world have used coffee in ceremonies and for healing and rejuvenation. It is full of powerful antioxidants that fight free radicles and toxins in the body and can help improve various system functions throughout the body, thus yielding better overall health.
- It is delicious. One of the biggest benefits of drinking coffee on a regular basis is that it tastes so good! Coffee is a healthy and powerful treat that can help you stay focused, alert, and healthy.
- It can reduce symptoms of diabetes.
According to celebrity health guru Dr. Josh Axe, two large studies published in the Annals of Medicine determined that drinking coffee appears to promote longer life. Observing approximately 700,000 people from different racial backgrounds, cultural and ethnic backgrounds, these studies concluded that drinking more coffee was linked to a lower risk of death.
The Camano Island Coffee Difference
Now that we have looked at some of the benefits of drinking coffee, let’s look at some of the things that make Camano Island coffee so amazing and so different:
First: The Beans
Camano Island coffee is unique in that it is known as an “ethical coffee.” Ethical coffee beans are grown using safe organic methods so farmers and the natural environment alike are not harmed. Camano Island coffee beans are also shade-grown, which means bird and animal habitats are preserved and soil erosion is minimized.
Second: The Price
Ethical coffee is bought and sold with fair trade pricing, thus guaranteeing a fair wage for the farmers growing the crops. A large percentage of sales go to the farmers rather than into the pockets of business CEOs.
Third: A True Helping Hand
The farmers who grow Camano Island coffee benefit by learning self-sufficiency and independence, and can rely on their own work and effort to provide for their families. It is not a hand out, but a way to help them grow and develop their own coffee bean farm as a source of income for their families.
Fourth: Your Role
You play an important role in helping families better themselves. Every purchase of Camano Island coffee allows you to enjoy the benefits of drinking coffee while letting farmers enjoy financial benefits as well. A portion of all sales goes to charity work and helps fund other families in developing countries to become more self-sufficient. Your dollars have the power, so use them wisely! Camano Island coffee offers a way to make a difference one delicious cup at a time.
Drinking For a Better World
There are many benefits of drinking coffee that you, your family, and friends can enjoy with any standard brew. However, if you want want a truly amazing and life-changing experience, one that improves not only your life but the lives of other families around the world, then you will want to give Camano Island coffee a try! Discover the difference for yourself, and add one more benefit to the list of reasons why you enjoy drinking coffee every day- you are helping to make a world of difference, one Camano Island coffee bean at a time!
NSI Stem Cell is offering your first bag FREE to try it out.
About The National Stem Cell Institute
The National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) is home to physicians, medical professionals, and clinicians that are seasoned, knowledgeable, and passionate about helping patients. Patient health and comfort are always their first priority. Keeping current on the latest medical breakthroughs and health news- like that about Camano Island coffee- is part of NSI’s mission.
As with any medical facility, it’s important to ensure you’ll going to a licensed, legitimate regenerative medicine clinic (popularly called stem cell clinics). So NSI offers the tips below to help you make sure you’re getting the quality care you need. Why not grab a cup of coffee (even better, Camano Island coffee!) and give them a read.
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.