Stem Cell Therapy For Elbow Pain Is Here
Elbow pain relief is now possible without the need to undergo surgery or steroid injections. Our revolutionary regenerative procedures like stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma (PRP) will help you with the elbow conditions and any underlying damages that causes you pain. *
NSI Stem Cell in Florida has doctors and staff with extensive experience when it come to treating elbow conditions and elbow pain. We have helped establish the latest proven alternatives in the industry when it comes to steroid injections and surgery.* Our procedures are done in the clinic and are usually one the same day. Starting from the initial session, you will be able to get pain relief no matter the cause. We treat different kinds of conditions of the elbows resulting from osteoarthritis of the elbow, partial tear on distal biceps tendon, ulnar collateral ligament injury and so on.*
How Stem Cell Therapy For Elbow Pain Works
Our state of the art stem cell and platelet rich plasma (PRP) procedures treat all the damages and underlying conditions that causes your elbow pain.* Our physicians use the patient’s own bone marrow, cells and fat that reside in your blood and use it to repair, strengthen and rebuild the damaged muscle and tissue.*
A stem cell procedure harnesses and intensifies the body’s natural mechanism for healing and anti-inflammatory response for injuries.* This procedure uses autologous stem cells from adults derived from your own bone marrow or adipose fats, which is aspirated using a local anesthesia. They will isolate the stem cells and deliver the high concentrated result to the site of injury of your elbow pain. This process will take 2 hours or less, depending on the severity of the injury.
Depending on the severity of your case, the doctor may opt to re-introduce the stem cells to the body after an arthroscopic procedure to remove damaged bone or cartilage. This will not affect the procedure; it simply allows the doctor to visualize the targeted site.
Since your procedure will use a concentrated preparation of your own stem cells, the procedure is counted as autologous point-of-care. This is a fast procedure and in most instances can be done with moderate sedation. You will be able to walk hours after the procedure.
Before undergoing the procedure, we will inform you to avoid taking anti-inflammatory drugs 7 days before the procedure and then 14 days after the procedure. For more information and a FREE brochure, call (877) 278-3623 or use our Contact Page.
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.