We all know that exercise is good for us and keeps our muscles strong, help the heart stay strong, and boosts metabolism and immune system response- but do you ever feel stressed out about trying to fit exercise into your routine? If so, then you are in luck because exercise can help with stress management! Virtually any form of exercise will benefit your mood and help you manage your stress levels more efficiently.
Exercise and stress relief
There is a lot we are still learning about how exercise and managing stress levels are connected but here is what we do know:
- It boosts the production of endorphins. Physical activity makes your body produce more of the feel-good neurotransmitters that are released by the brain. These are known as endorphins and help influence mood and play a key role in stress management.Although the rush of endorphins that come from a workout is known as a runner’s high, any workout that gets the heart pumping can give you this boost. A game of basketball, a walk, and even vigorous housecleaning can all yield the same results.Any type of good activity can help make stress management much easier and much more effective for more people.
- It’s a type of meditation that uses motion. After a rousing game of tennis or a good session of swimming laps or a brisk jog, many people find that they have forgotten the day’s irritations and worries. Through meditation, the stress of the day fades away and is less than when they begin the workout.Ths is just like what happens in a traditional mediation session. When it comes to exercise and managing stress levels, the more you do it the more you will see and feel the effects as your stress levels decrease. Meditation helps to clear the mind and renew the soul. When you are engaged in a good workout and focused in on our body and how it feels during a workout, you are having basically the same thing but with the added benefit of motion.
- It helps improve your mood and overall outlook. Regular exercise will not only benefit your body in a physical sense, but it can increase your mood by giving you a boost of self-confidence, helping you relax, and it has been shown to reverse the effects of anxiety and depression.Exercise will also help you get more sleep and a better quality of sleep, which is often negatively affected by stress, anxiety, and worry. With better sleep, your body can heal and regenerate and you will wake up feeling better physically and mentally.Of all these exercise benefits, stress management is one of the most amazing.
Whatever type of exercise you do, remember you are improving your physical and mental wellbeing. Any form of physical activity will help with stress management and make understanding the connection between exercise and managing stress levels much clearer. Find an activity you love and work it into your normal routine, starting today! We here at NSI Stem Cell can help you find the balance that will keep you physically and mentally fit!
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves, and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.