How Stem Cell Therapy Can Help With Hair Loss
Hair loss Stem Cell Therapy is the most advanced and modern approach available for treating thinning hair and advanced hair loss, a condition that affects 35 million men and 21 million women in America alone!*
How does Stem Cell Therapy work for hair loss?
Our in-house doctors use stem cells to activate the cells already present on the scalp (progenitor cells) and hair follicles. When stem cells are administered, they trigger the cells already present in the follicles to stimulate chemical signals to nearby follicle cells that have deteriorated during the aging process. Then the follicles will regenerate and once again produce healthy and strong hair as a response to these chemical signals.*
Stem Cell Therapy has the ability to build or reinforce the hair follicle papilla.* This is essentially a base of hair follicle bulb that is made of connective tissues and capillary loop. Given that it is mainly connective tissue, the stem cells prove to be really useful in the regeneration and repair of the hair follicle papilla.
Our medical data has established that a combined program with the help of Stem Cell Treatment directly administered to the balding area, is highly effective for fast and long term improvement hair growth.* The stem cells used in our therapy are taken directly from the patient so there is no risk of tissue rejection.
Noteworthy facts about Hair Loss Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Infusions: 2 to 6 enriched stem cell injections per session.
- Types of Stem Cells used in the therapy: NSI Stem Cell Centers only uses Adipose derived Adult Stem Cell Therapy.
- Our treatment does not involve general anesthesia or major surgery.
- Post-Treatment Recuperation: There is no downtime.
Our Adipose(Fat)-Derived Stem Cell Therapy is an innovative treatment recommended for a wide variety of conditions from physical injuries to Hair Loss and even Diabetes.* Yet, many people are just learning about it now for the first time. These are not embryonic stem cells or cells from fetuses. These regenerative cells come straight from your own body just a few hours before they’re injected back into your body and put to work to heal disease or dysfunction.
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.