Bulgogi is a delicious Korean classic that uses tender slices of rich fatty beef. It is delicious but many find the fatty beef to be of concern for their diets, which is why this version uses thinly sliced chicken breast.
This is perfect for anyone on a diet or who is limiting their fat intake as there is little fat in the chicken compared to the beef. It is best served with rice and it is suggested to use lettuce leaves for wrapping to help make it even healthier. The spicy, garlicky Korean favorite kimchi is especially delicious with this and brings with it a lot of healthy probiotics and antioxidants!
1/3 C soy sauce- low sodium
2 tbs. toasted-sesame oil
1 tbs. natural local honey
1 tbs. rice vinegar
1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
3 thinly sliced scallions
3 minced garlic cloves
1 tbs. fresh ginger- grated
2 tbs. toasted sesame seeds
1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cutlets- pounded out to 1/3 inch thick
In a sturdy plastic bag, mix together the soy sauce, garlic, vinegar, pepper, sesame oil, ginger, honey, scallions, and half the sesame seeds. Add the chicken and ensure it is coated on all sides with the mix. Seal the bag and 2 hours minimum or overnight. Warm the pan or fire up the grill and brush your cooking surface with the oil.
Remove the chicken and let the excess marinade drip off. Grill over moderate heat until it is cooked through, turning once to ensure a good even char. Usually about 5 minutes depending on temperature and altitude. Remove when cooked, brush lightly with oil and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds. Enjoy!
One Serving of Chicken 301 cal, 7 gm carb, 14 gm fat, 2.5 gm sat fat, 36 gm protein, 1 gm fiber.
Be sure to check out these other great recipes and contact us for nutritional assistance today! We are here to help and the NSI team can help you achieve optimum health with our nutritional counseling and our state of the art stem cell therapies.
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves, and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.