Why Choose Medial Collateral Ligament Therapy With Stem Cells?
Medial collateral ligament and the lateral collateral ligament are ligaments location on either side of the knee. These connect the lower leg bone to the femur. The medial collateral ligament is located on the inner area of the knee and its main purpose is to inhibit the knee from bending backwards. This supports the knee and allows rotation. This can get damaged when the ligament is too stretch after a hard impact which occurs when the knee is bent. The MCL tear is usually extremely painful. The tear can range from a sprain and to a partial or total tear of the ligament. This kind of injury is often the result of a strong impact during sports such as skiing or football. The injury is graded in severity right from 1 up to 3. This depends on the amount of ligament fibers are involved and damaged in the injury.
Until recently, medial collateral ligament therapy using stem cells has been a bit of a medical secret of the elite athlete. But as word spread of premiere U.S. medial clinics like NSI Stem Cell in Florida and the success of treating knee pain that occurs from medial collateral ligament tear incidents with stem cell therapy, has come into its own among active Americans of all walks of life.*
Stem cell therapy has come a long way from its origins.* It now treats an ever-growing list of illnesses and chronic conditions, including knee injuries like of MCL tears. The development of using the patient’s own adult stem cells derived through a simple, outpatient stem cell extraction procedure has taken medial collateral ligament therapy to new heights while bringing it to the general public.*
Medial Collateral Ligament Therapy Using Stem Cells
Oftentimes, the MCL tear is accompanied with other injuries and may go undiagnosed. If left untreated, the damaged and non-functioning MCL can affect other surrounding ligament since the other ligament is forced to handle and compensate with the extra stress. In the event that you have a MCL tear and you don’t want to undergo surgery or you don’t want to risk the side effects of steroid injections, then you can opt for medial collateral ligament therapy using stem cells and PRP treatments. * This is an alternative to surgery and steroid injections for MCL tear and it is less invasive and carries little to no side effects.*
NSI Stem Cell offers a medial collateral ligament therapy that lasts for only 2 to 3 hours and does not require hospitalization since everything is done in the clinic. We treat underlying issues that causes you pain using stem cell therapy and PRP therapy and other regenerative procedures that will help your condition.*
With this non-invasive approach, the MCL will be given the right conditions to repair and rebuild its function of holding the knee bones in place*. It also relieves the pressure on other areas like the meniscus and the cartilage.*
Medial collateral ligament therapy through stem cell treatment will depend on the severity of your condition and also other contributing factors like age and health status. If you want to know if stem cell medical collateral ligament therapy and PRP treatment is right for you, then you can get in touch with us to find out. You can also get in touch with our staff to know how medial collateral ligament therapy is done with stem cells and PRP, and how it can help people suffering from MCL tear.*
Conventional Treatment to treat MCL Tear
There are some cases of MCL tear that can be treated with conventional remedies. The first step for MCL tear is to elevate the affected leg, then apply ice and allow it to rest. It is advisable to carry out mild exercise on the affected leg to improve the muscle strength. Drug therapy will most likely include pain medications and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).
Corticosteroids injection may be advised to lessen inflammation and pain. However, steroid injection is not effective for all patients. There are severe cases where partial or complete surgical removal of the damaged ligament is indicated. In such cases, before opting for surgery it can be wise to consider medial collateral ligament therapy using stems cells first.
Stem Cell Medial Collateral Ligament Therapy Can Be Alternative Treatments To The Following:*
- Surgery for an MCL Tear – Most patients are looking for non-invasive means of repairing and rehabilitating their MCL Tear and the stem cell therapy is the best option for them. This offers less recovery time and poses less risk for infection which is normally associated with surgery.
- Steroid Injections – A number of patients are not comfortable with the long term side effects associated with steroid injections. Thus, they are looking for an effective means to heal and restore the tear.
- Traditional drug therapy – the use pain medications and NSAIDS can be avoided or lessened with the help of stem cell therapy this is particularly helpful especially if the debilitation and pain still persist regardless these treatments.
The removal of the ligament carries a lot of risks including adding stress on the meniscus and other surrounding ligaments. This gradually leads to early onset of arthritis, tears in other ligaments and other musculoskeletal problems. But with the help of medial collateral ligament therapy using stem cells, the torn medical collateral ligament can be restored and the full functionality of the knee can be regained.*
Causes Of Medial Collateral Ligament Tear
Strong impact is one of causative factor for medial collateral ligament tear. This includes a hard fall when playing football, jumping, skiing or trauma due to an accident. Other causes may include overuse of MCL and repetitive stretching that causes loss of elasticity and stress that eventually leads to a tear in the MCL.
Symptoms Of An MCL Tear
- Mild to severe knee pain
- Limited range of motion of the knee
- Stiffness of the knee
- Persistent knee tenderness
- Swelling in the knee
- Pain that may worsen hours after the injury
- Oftentimes bruising in the area may occur
If you are suffering from MCL tear, feel free to contact our staff at NSI Stem Cell to find out if stem cell medial collateral ligament therapy and our regenerative procedures are right for you. Call us now at: (877) 278-3623 or use our Contact Page.
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.