New Types Of White Blood Cell And Stem Cell Treatment Therapies Are Exciting Doctors
Could insulin shots and pumps become a thing of the past? As reported through an online article published on Channel 2’s CBS New York page recently, there’s some exciting news on the horizon for those who suffer from Type 1 Diabetes. The television’s medical correspondent Doctor Max Gomez was attending a conference held at the Vatican, where the announcement regarding the breakthrough was announced. Researchers are highly optimistic that two new Type 1 Diabetes treatment therapies will soon be able to shut down the processes of this auto-immune disease.
Type1 Diabetes is a condition in which the sufferer’s own immune system will attack the cells within the pancreas that produces insulin.* These cells are called beta cells, and even if you replace those that have been destroyed the immune system will attack those as well.* But now researchers are re-programming the defective parts of the immune system that mistake beta cells for invaders.*
These cutting edge studies include a new development in white blood cell therapy as well as stem cell Type 1 Diabetes research and treatment.*
About The White Blood Cell Therapy
In clinical trials, test patients’ blood sugar stabilized due to the isolation of regulatory T cells, also known as “t-regs.” T-regs are a type of white blood cell that malfunctions in sufferers of Type 1 Diabetes. But when t-regs are grown in the lab, then given back to the patient, it appears this type 1 diabetes treatment may reset the fragile balance within the immune system and prevent the destructive auto-immune response.*
About The Stem Cell Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Another kind of approach is also showing promise in re-balancing the immune systems of Type 1 Diabetics. Dr. Yong Zhao at Hackensack University Hospital in New Jersey has developed a stem cell Type 1 Diabetes treatment using umbilical cord stem cells.
According to Dr. Zhao, “The stem cells can release the signal to the patient themselves to educate the patient immune cells, just like a teacher educating the students.”
Stem cell Type 1 Diabetes research has already spurred stem cell treatment of the disease widely throughout the U.S. It appears that Dr. Zhoa’s trials will likely add to the extensive evidence that is building in stem cell therapy’s favor.
How The Therapies Work
In both the new white blood cell therapy and the stem cell therapy, a resetting of the immune system seems to stimulate “tolerance,” which means the immune system quits going on the attack when it senses beta cells.
Clinical trials are presently underway to confirm if these techniques can reliably and consistently treat Type 1 Diabetes. * In the meantime, work is also being done to assure that beta cells can be adequately replaced.*
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.