Natural Patient-Derived Stem Cells Work To Reverse Hair Loss
Hair loss and baldness that follows as a result is one of the most common hair problems brought up with doctors today. While it is most prevalent in men, many women also experience female patterned baldness during their lifetime. Baldness is actually a condition in which a person has no or very little hair on their head. Its technical name is alopecia. Patient-derived stem cells used in combating hair loss naturally is the latest, most exciting advance in hair loss treatment.*
Hair loss occurs when the natural cycle of hair loss and re-growth stalls out and the loss of hair is greater than the re-growth. In extreme cases the hair follicles will actually die leading to widespread baldness of the entire head. But advanced medical clinics like NSI Stem Cell Centers in Florida are combating hair loss naturally through the use of patient-derived stem cells.*
The physicians and specialists at NSI Stem Cell Centers have years of experience working in the regenerative medicine field. Combating hair loss naturally and effectively through patient-derived stem cells is among the long and impressive list of NSI’s stem cell treatments and platelet rich plasma therapies already successful in treating disorders, injuries and chronic conditions ranging from COPD to neurological conditions to joint injuries of the wrist, hand, hips or ankles.*
The Need For Combating Hair Loss Naturally Through Patient-Derived Stem Cells
Consider these surprising statistics for 2016 and hair loss rates among men and women from Statistic Brain:
|Number of U.S. men experiencing hair loss||35 Million|
|Number of U.S. women experiencing hair loss||21 Million|
|Number of hair loss sufferers, world-wide, seeking professional treatment||811,363|
|Percent of men who will have noticeable hair loss by age 35||40 %|
|Percent of men who will have noticeable hair loss by age 60||65 %|
|Percent of men who will have noticeable hair loss by age 80||70 %|
|Percent of women who will have noticeable hair loss by age 60||80 %|
|Average number of hair follicles on the scalp||110,000|
|Average number of hairs lost daily by hair loss sufferers||100|
Treatments for hair loss in men and women up to now have involved topical applications like Rogaine and hair plugging or transplanting. However, thanks to new focus on regenerative medical research and development, modern science now has a way of combating hair loss naturally. This can be achieved and brings amazing results to millions experiencing hair loss by using patient-derived stem cells.*
Causes of Baldness
Before we jump into how these new cures using patient-derived stem cells are fighting fight hair loss, it is important to understand what baldness is and why it happens. Baldness is mainly caused due to issues with the hair follicles and the cellular growth that keeps new hair growing when older hair falls out. It is a common problem for men. But women too must deal with hair loss issues and are looking for ways of combating hair loss naturally. Here are some of the things that can cause cellular breakdown and death of the hair:
- Hormonal changes. Especially true for women during menopause
- The body naturally breaks down and cells begin to die as we age
- Some research shows there may be a genetic tendency for early hair loss
- Lack of iron and proteins. Without nutrients, hair is thin and brittle and falls out easily
- Quick weight loss. Rapid weight loss starves the body and shocks it
- Scalp infection. Hair follicles grow in the scalp so issues there can affect hair health
- Trauma shocks the body and can lead to temporary hair loss
- Birth control pills. It is a common side effect due to the hormonal nature of the pills
- Drugs or medications- side effects of certain medication and treatments can affect hair
- Stress and tension. Stress wreaks havoc on the body and hair loss is a common effect
- All the hormonal changes can pack a wallop on the female body
- Chronic or deadly diseases such as cancer can devastate overall health
- Tight hair styles. Tight braids and ponytails can pull hair out and damage follicles
- Thyroid disorders. Thyroids make hormones and these imbalances can affect hair health
- Excessive heat. High heat blow drying can damage hair and kill hair follicles
- Anabolic steroids. Steroids have been shown to also impact hair growth
Signs and Symptoms of Baldness
Baldness is a condition in which a person faces excessive hair loss. The hair loss is so much that several bald patches start emerging on the head. These are the most common types of hair loss that get treated with conventional hair loss treatments. It is this widespread loss of hair that has spurred research into the use of patient-derived stem cells as a treatment method for combating hair loss naturally. It is important to recognize the signs and symptoms of baldness so that treatment can begin as soon as possible:
- Receding hairline. Male and female pattern baldness is common in many individuals
- Hair thinning. Hair not being as thick and lush as it once was is common for hair loss
- Hair fall. Waking up to hair on your pillow or seeing more hair in the brush or shower
- Balding on top of the head. Men get circular bald spots – women bald along the part line
- Full body hair-loss. Sever medically caused hair loss can occur over the entire body
- Rapid loosening of hair. Many factors can cause rapid hair loss that starts suddenly
- The inability to deal with stressors can have a major impact on hair loss rate
Baldness can be a common occurrence as we age. But it also occurs at a very young age or in otherwise healthy individuals with no major medical issues. Hair loss may be caused or worsened by lifestyle choices, daily habits, diet and exercise routines, and more. But combating hair loss naturally through patient-derived stem cells is possible. Once you’ve restored your hair growth through stem cell therapy, here are some daily tips to help you maintain your new, healthier hair growth:
- Avoid overuse of heating or drying treatments such as curling irons and blow dryers
- Limit hair dyeing to once every 3-4 months
- Avoid tight hair styles that pull on the hairs and irritate the scalp
- Never comb or brush your hair when it is wet- use a wide tooth pick instead
- Use protein-rich washes and shampoos and conditioners with moisturizing elements
- Avoid stress and tension and find healthy ways to deal with stress in your life
- Get plenty of proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, iron, and zinc in your diet
- Do not use a lot of hair spray or styling gel
- Protect your hair and especially your scalp from exposure to the sun
- Use an oil massage treatment on your hair and scalp once a week
- Get enough sleep each night
- Avoid excessive consumption of alcohol, sugary drinks, or caffeine
- Do not use harsh shampoos or other hair care products
- Comb and brush your hair slowly and gently to avoid tearing hair out of the follicles
- Avoid showers that are too hot or too cold. A moderate, warm temperature is best
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated
- Exercise regularly and lose excess weight
- Avoid harsh diets that severely limit your intake of calories and certain fats and oils
- Try supplements and vitamins to ensure you are getting necessary nutrients each day
- Avoid chemical treatments on hair such as perms and bleaching
- Gently message the scalp in the shower but don’t over-scrub while shampooing
- Take care of your scalp and treat issues like dandruff right away
- Consume fresh and healthy fruits and vegetables every single day
- Quit smoking or never start smoking in the first place
- Take care of your overall health the best that you can
How Stem Cell Therapy Using Patient-Derived Stem Cells Works
Using patient-derived stem cells to develop new treatments to help patients who are combating hair loss naturally is what we do here at NSI Stem Cell. Our stem cell therapies are FDA guidelines-compliant, and we have spent years successfully treating hair loss and many other conditions, illnesses and injuries through advanced regenerative medicine.*
According to the National Institutes of Health, “Stem cells have the remarkable potential to develop into many different cell types in the body during early life and growth. In addition, in many tissues they serve as a sort of internal repair system, dividing essentially without limit to replenish other cells as long as the person or animal is still alive. When a stem cell divides, each new cell has the potential either to remain a stem cell or become another type of cell with a more specialized function, such as a muscle cell, a red blood cell, or a brain cell”.*
What this means is a group of stem cells can alter their form and structure to become other cells including bone, blood, skin, muscle, nerve. In the case of treating baldness with patient-derived stem cells the stem cells become hair cells.
While stem cells can be harvested from bone marrow and muscle tissue, one of the greatest developments in stem cell medicine is the discovery that the fatty tissue which our bodies store just beneath our skin is an abundant source of especially potent stem cells. This means that patient-derived stem cells can easily be harvested from a very small sample of the patient’s own fat stores, like those around the lower body: thigh, buttock, belly, hip, etc.*
As an FDA guidelines-compliant medical clinic, NSI only uses patient-derived stem cells. It is these patient-derived stem cells that we use in combating hair loss naturally. The outpatient treatment, from harvesting the stem cells to administering the potent, highly concentrated serum, is complete in a matter of hours. A local anesthetic at the point of harvesting is all that is needed. You can go back to your everyday activities afterward with no downtime.
The patient-derived stem cells go to work stimulating new growth in doormat hair follicles. They also help grow new follicles in areas of the scalp that are bare. Stem cells also help existing hair to grow faster, fuller, and healthier than before.*
Therapy done with patient-derived stem cells carries no risk rejection because we are using the patient’s own cells rather than a donor’s cells.* The vast majority of our patients have found great success with stem cell therapies and say that their results are better than they had even hoped for. * This is why our patient-derived stem cell therapy for combating hair loss naturally is growing rapidly, and quickly becoming one of the more popular treatments. More and more people are finding themselves with fuller thicker heads of hair after even just a single treatment.*
Contact Us Today About Combating Hair Loss Naturally With Patient-Derived Stem Cells
Combating hair loss naturally is one of the biggest trends out there today when it comes to fighting the effects of balding. With the discovery of stem cell’s growing potential to heal and reverse what was once thought to be permanent cellular damage, the use of patient-derived stem cells is taking off!*
Here at NSI Stem Cell we offer an array of stem cell treatment options for a host of conditions, and hair loss therapy through patient-derived stem cells is one of the leading treatments our patients come to us for. Whether it is hair loss due to the effects of aging, a side effect of medications and treatments like chemotherapy or some other factor contributing to the loss of hair, we have seen many patients re-discover fuller thicker hair thanks to stem cell therapies.*
Check out the YouTube success stories from our patients and let us help you add your own story to theirs. Treating hair loss with patient-derived stem cells can help you turn back to clock and reverse the damage to your hair.*
Patient-derived stem cells are truly transforming the way we look at and think about hair loss, and they are offering a powerful way to begin combating hair loss naturally.* You have tired the shampoos and supplements and pills and expensive medical treatments and nothing seems to be working for you. Stop wishing for a head of fuller and healthier hair and get it at last without painful surgeries and implants or expensive pills and washes!
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.