Thanks To Adipose-Derived Stem Cells, Safe & Effective Stem Cell Therapy Is Here Right Now
For an extensive variety of injuries, illnesses and chronic conditions, stem cell therapy is already widely available in the U.S. at medical clinics like NSI Stem Cell in Florida. And they are able to be done largely on an out-patient basis. This is due to the ability to harvest adult stem cells directly from a small sample of the patient’s own fatty deposits around the abdomen, buttocks or thighs. These stem cells are called adipose-derived stem cells, and are revolutionizing our ability to develop stem cell treatment like never before.
Adipose-derived stem cell therapy is changing the way chronic diseases like Diabetes or COPD is being treated. * And adipose-derived stem cell treatment for sports injuries or chronic joint conditions like those of the knees, back or shoulders are becoming well known for its success.*
How Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Therapy Differs From Other Stem Cell Procedures
Stem cell therapy has come a long way from its early, controversial days. Today we know that safe, ethical and effective stem cell treatment can be developed using a patient’s own adult stem cells known as mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs).
While one way of harvesting MSCs is by bone marrow extraction, medical clinics like NSI Stem Cell use and advocate a far less invasive and virtually painless procedure available today that can be done on an out-patient basis. Unlike stem cells derived through bone marrow extraction, adipose-derived stem cell therapy requires no major surgery.
Adipose-derived stem cell treatment begins with a small sample of fatty tissue taken directly from the patient’s abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Doing so only requires a local anesthetic. The adult stem cells are then separated from the fatty tissue, processed and returned in a potent, concentrated form to the patient.
Not only is stem cell therapy using adipose-derived stem cells less invasive and easier on patients than any stem cell treatment that begins with bone marrow extraction, a 2014 study focusing on cartilage repair and regeneration demonstrated how adipose-derived stem cells can be harvested in much greater abundance than via bone marrow extraction. The study also noted that preparation of adipose-derived MSCs is easier and less costly than the preparation of bone marrow-derived MSCs.
Using the example of knee osteoarthritis stem cell therapy, the study noted that stem cell treatment using MSCs that are adipose-derived improved knee function and reduced pain.* The study also cited other clinical evidence that adipose-derived stem cell treatment can be a useful therapeutic option for chronic ischemic heart disease and skin regeneration.*
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.