Let’s face it; our bodies contain toxins that are detrimental to our health. These toxins are from the foods we eat, the water we drink and from the air we breathe. There are hundreds of studies showing that environmental problems can easily put our bodies into an overload, making it way too hard to get rid of the toxins. Basically, to get rid of these toxins, the body needs antitoxins. Antitoxins help cleanse the digestive system and protect the body against cancer-causing chemicals and tumors. Well, one of the best antitoxins to cleanse the body and keep diseases like cancer away is, without a doubt, cellular Superfoods.
Cellular Superfoods contain natural ingredients, which are scientifically proven to carry cleansing minerals, vitamins, as well as flavonoids. They act as defense mechanisms against any toxins that may harm the body by producing tumor suppressor cells. These cells help with the improvement of the body’s immune system, combating any mutant and diseased cells.
Today, we’ll present you a list of top 50 best cellular healing Superfoods, which you should add to your daily diet right away.In fact, these foods not only taste good but they will give you a glowing and well-toned skin, prevent cancer, improve your brain health and help you in weight management.
If you’re, often than not, sneezing or sniffling, these Superfoods will greatly improve your immune system and keep you off the sick bed.
Turmeric is one of the most popular, and arguably the most powerful herb on the planet. It can be used on its own or as an ingredient in curry seasoning. It contains curcumin, which helps fight and potentially diseases. Its cellular healing benefits to the body include:
- It is an excellent antioxidant that inhibits any cell damage
- Loaded with anti-inflammatory ingredients that help fight arthritis and Alzheimer disease.
- Helps fight the bacteria that causes diarrhea
- Help to relieve symptoms of cancer, particularly skin cancer.
- Combats osteoarthritis pain
Sweet potatoes are tuberous roots, which can be eaten at any time as snacks or as a whole meal. Whether you consume them hot or cold, they are delicious and health relevant.They contain Vitamin A& C , beta carotene, and high fiber content that offer the body the following cellular healing benefits.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties help fight cancer, heart diseases, and arthritis
- Produce sporamins to heal the body when subjected subjected to any physical damage
- High in magnesium which is acts as an anti-stress mineral and helps in relaxation
- Improves the functioning of the body nerves and brain.
Oranges are a great source of vitamin c, which is very essential for tissue growth. Also, vitamin c is a natural antihistamine that’s scientifically proven to stimulate the immune system. Since the vitamin is water-soluble, it is absorbed effectively and, therefore, you’ll reap maximum cellular health benefits: The other benefits of orange include:
- Contain high amounts of antioxidants to combat free radicals linked to causing cancer and protect the skin from any damage from the UV rays from the sun.
- The soluble fiber and potassium ensures a healthy heart, fight diabetes type 1 by lowering the glucose level, as well as maintaining low body cholesterols.
- They have polyphenols and hesperidin that are essential in regulating blood pressure and fighting infections.
Honey is one of the oldest natural remedies, well-known to sooth coughs or aching throats.It has a sweet taste, and is mainly used in sauces, dressings, cooking, coating, dips and as a facial application. Its magical cellular healing benefits include:
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties to fight viruses
- Reduces acid reflux for effective digestion.
- Antiviral properties boost the immune system and fight illnesses like the cold, flu and phlegm.
- Helps in faster healing of wounds and cuts.
- Helps to give a shine and glow to the facial skin.
Green tea, especially the Japanese green tea is loaded with powerful nutrients and antioxidants. Whether you drink it warm or iced, this popular drink has tremendous benefits, which include:
- Contains catechin and theaflavin that helps to suppress influenza, fight viruses and combat food poisoning
- Contains caffeine which acts as a positive stimulant in every organ in the body
- Helps combat Alzheimer’s disease and cancer causing agents
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels
- Regulates blood glucose
Mango is one of the most nutritious fruits in the world. It is a great source of copper and vitamins A, C, E and B-Complex. Mangoes contain beta-carotene and flava-carotene that have the following cellular healing benefits to the body:
- Prevents lung, breast, blood, oral, prostate and colon cancers.
- Alkalizes the body to make it easier to flush out toxins.
- Aid in assimilation and digestion
- Help to prevent insomnia
Although onions are widely used and you’ll find them in almost every kitchen, most people are not aware of its cellular health benefits. Well, the benefits include:
- Highly boost the immune system
- Protect the nervous and the cardiovascular system
- Promotes hormonal functions
- High in anti-oxidants that helps prevent cancer.
If you thought oranges and mangoes were the highest sources of Vitamin C, then think again. Kiwi is no ordinary fruit as it contains good amounts of Vitamin C, which acts as a powerful antioxidant that boost the immune system against harmful pathogens. Kiwi can be eaten as a snack or as a slice during breakfast. Here are cellular healing benefits:
- Prevents the damage of DNA
- Helps with the digestive system
- Flushes out toxic substances from the body
- Combats constipation and other issues relating to the intestines
- Contains high potassium levels that help manage high blood pressure.
Plain yogurt has a well-balanced combination of protein, fat, and carbs. With its low calorie content nature, it’s undoubtedly a perfect super food to include in any diet. It contains several colonies of live microorganisms that can help with cellular health. Some of its cellular healing benefits are:
- Its antimicrobial properties helps restore and heal the intestinal flora
- Increases resistance to disease
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure
- Reduces vaginal infections
- Contains lactic acid that helps create a natural glow and prevent breakouts, as well as diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Never underestimate the power of pomegranate seed! They contain significant amounts of antioxidant polyphenols, including tannins, anthocyanins, and ellagic acid that are responsible for the cellular healing benefits. Briefly, its benefits include:
- Inhibits cell proliferation and invasion
- Promotes apoptosis (cell death)
- Reduces joint pain and decreases inflammation in arthritis
- The juicy seeds are fiber-rich for optimum nutrition
- Slows the growth of plaque formation in arteries
- Helps combat erectile dysfunction
- Inhibits breast cancer, prostate and colon cancers and leukemia
Also known as, wolfberries, Goji berries are low in calories, fat-free, contain 18 amino acids, are a great source of fiber and antioxidants. Whether you eat them raw, dried, or in powdered or liquid form, you’re likely to experience the following cellular healing benefits:
- Boost immune systems
- Contains phytonutrients that helps protect skin and eye health
- Boosts the functioning of the brain and muscles
- Carry properties that help to reduce hunger
Buckwheat pasta is very rich in proteins and contains a nutrient called rutin, which is a flavonoid that greatly benefits fits the human body. Buckwheat pasta is a great substitute for the regular pasta, boasting the following cellular healing benefits:
- Protects the body cells against the damaging free radicals
- Prevents plaque buildup that leads to high cholesterol
- Helps with stabilization of blood sugar
- Insoluble fibers protects against gallstones and other gall bladder issues
- Very efficient in weight loss and improves the digestive system
- Reduce the risk of getting breast cancer
Apples are very popular fruits, which are extremely rich in essential dietary fiber, flavonoid, and antioxidants that are well-known for the many cellular healing benefits. The benefits include:
- Protect the body against cancer causing agents
- Help with the body’s digestive system
- Offer protection against Alzheimer diseases
- Decrease the chances of getting diabetes.
Brussels sprouts are low calorie and highly nutritious cellular super food that are a good source of different vitamins and minerals. Its benefits include:
- Contains antioxidants that lowers the risk of cancer
- Helps flush out the toxic compounds from the body
- Improves the cardiovascular system
- Lowers cholesterol level.
Cilantro is a great herb that contains vitamin K, folate, manganese, potassium, chlorine, and powerful antioxidants beta-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-crypoxanthin. These properties will help you reap some of the following cellular healing benefits:
- Fights body diseases and cancer causing agents
- Improves the cardiovascular
- Lowers blood sugar
- Inhibits against unwanted oxidation
- Help with curbing insomnia
Dried mulberries provide unusually high levels of vitamin C, fiber, calcium, and antioxidants. They are delicious as snack, or you can mix them with yoghurt and experience the the following cellular healing benefits:
- Protection against stroke and cancer
- Protection of the eyes from UV rays
- Enhanced oxygen circulation
- Getting rid of toxic substances from the body
Kale is a very popular vegetable – low in calorie but high in fiber and vitamin C. The vitamin is responsible for increasing natural collagen and skin elasticity. Another point worth mentioning, kale also have good amounts of copper content that protects the skin from inflammation and exposure. Other cellular healing benefits of kales include:
- Contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidants that protects the body against cancer
- Loaded with amazing amount of carotenoid s for improved heart health
- Promote cell growth
- Help with detoxification
- Control bloating
- Promote better vision
Carrots are commonly known for improving eye. That aside, there are more benefits attached to this super food. Carrots are rich in many nutrients, carrying good amounts of fiber content and beta-carotene that bring about the cellular healing benefits below:
- Fights cancer
- Improve the oral health
- Protects the liver
- Maintain a healthy skin
- Boost immune system
Several research studies show that coconut oil has unique healthy fats called medium-chain fatty acids-Caprylic acid, Lauric acid, and Capric acid. The oil is also rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, and anti-aging properties. You can consume the oil or rubbing it on the skin to increase hydration and block harmful UV rays. Some of its cellular healing benefits are:
- Reduces any activities relating to seizure
- Fight hunger pangs
- Helps combat bacteria and other infections
- It is very good in healing of some disorders of the brain.
Almond milk is very rich in Vitamin E, which is extremely important in regulating skin health. One serving of almond milk contains a half of the recommend daily value that offers these cellular healing benefits:
- Helps with the body’s bone structure
- Improves eyesight
- Regulate blood levels
- Keeps the blood pressure levels well maintained
- Helps with muscle growth and repair
Blueberries are sweet berries that are commonly known as brainpower boosters. Hundred studies reveal that these Superfoods can reduce age-related symptoms from dementia. Besides, they:
- Regulate the body’s blood sugar levels
- Repairs damaged cell structures
- Help with brain protection, improving learning capacity and motor skills.
Also known as, the guacamole, the avocado is a very popular fruit that has many cellular healing benefits. Some of them include:
- Regulate and increase the blood flow
- Reduce any risks of high blood pressure
- Contains phytochemicals that help in fighting cancer
- Contains mono saturated fats which help in reducing cholesterol levels
Arugula is a leafy herb that is mainly used in salads. If you consume arugula regular, you’ll likely to reap these cellular healing benefits:
- High in vitamins and minerals that improve brain functions
- Improvement of the bones
- Antioxidants that help in cancer prevention
- During the hot months, the herb help in hydration
Hemp seeds are very rich in amino acids, omega-3 and Omega -6. They are very important for brain health. Its other cellular health benefits include:
- Reduces bloating
- Improves the immune system
- Help to stabilize the fatty acid balance
- Have no phytic acid that prevents the body from mineral absorption.
Wild salmon is a great super food, which carries powerful Omega-3 fatty acids. These acids are extremely important for facilitating the functioning of the brain. In a week, it’s generally recommended to eat two four-ounce portions of salmon. The other cellular healing benefits of wild salmon include:
- Contains peptides which are great anti-inflammatory properties
- Decreases the chances of getting a stroke, a heart disease and high blood pressure
- Gives the body improved cognition
- Works great for the mood
- Decreases chances of degeneration of muscles
A bowl of oatmeal every morning will ensure you reap great health benefits. Oatmeal contains soluble fiber that is very good for the heart and the digestive system. By consuming the super food regularly, you eliminate the stuffs that trigger the increase of cholesterol levels in the body. The other cellular healing benefits of oatmeal include:
- Reduced chances of getting high blood pressure
- Has antioxidants that help prevent breast cancer and fight radicals
- Help to stabilize sugar levels in the blood
- Prevents the hardening of the arteries
- Helps prevent periodontal disease treatment
Since they have high amounts of Vitamin C, grapefruits are very good immune boosters. Besides, they help reduce the risk of hearth-related problems-heart attack and stroke. Other cellular healing benefits are:
- Reduction of cholesterol levels
- Help to detoxify the body
- Help in prevention of some diseases like the Alzheimer’s
- Help prevent cancer that comes from lycopene
- Carry antioxidants that help to curb breast cancer
Extra-virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
Virgin olive oil can be used in cooking or for salads. It is very healthy and has some of the following cellular healing benefits:
- Reduction of heart attack chances
- Maintains sugar levels in the blood
- Reduces chances of breast, respiratory and digestive cancers.
- Helps control cholesterol levels
According to recent research studies, this super food can reduce heart attacks and stroke. Also, if dark chocolate is consumed moderately, it has a variety of cellular healing benefits. Some of these are:
- Helps in reduction of high blood pressure
- Boosts mood
- Ensures better cognitive ability
- Lowers chances of getting blood clots
- Reduces inflammation in the body.
Wheat grass is best enjoyed when taken as a juice. It is easy to blend and has a very rich green color. Whether it is consumed raw or juiced, it has numerous cellular healing benefits that include:
- Slows the body’s aging process
- Helps the body fight many diseases
- Improves the blood flow
- Helps manage sugar levels in the body
- Purifies the body
Parsley is mostly used in salads or as a decorative herb in very many dishes. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, as well as chlorophyll. If you want to reap the following cellular health benefits, it would be best to take the super food in when it is juiced.
- Reduces chances of a heart attack
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps with bloating especially for women during menstruation
- Helps with reduction of urinary tract infections , bladder and kidney problems
This is an algae that’s scientifically proven to contain high amounts of vitamins, proteins and minerals. It can be taken as juice, in powder form or in the form of a pill. Well, it has the following cellular health benefits:
- Immune booster
- Improves functioning of the heart
- Protects against allergies
- Reduces the risk of oral cancer
- Reduces risks of disorders of the liver
Tart cherry juice
Tart Cherry juice is, without a doubt, one of the foods that should not miss your plate. They have excellent abilities to absorb oxygen free radicals, and reduce as well as prevent gout pain. It also has antioxidants that provide protection against cancer. Its other cellular healing benefits are:
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves brain functions
- Strengthens the cardiovascular functions
- Improves the sleep patterns and helps curb insomnia
Water is one of the most important foods. Put it simply, water is the queen of the ball. If taken regularly (8 CUPS A DAY), water does many wonderful things to the body. Basically, a hydrated body helps with digestion, helping the foods pass circulate easily through the system. Some of the cellular healing benefits of water include:
- Gives you a better clear skin
- Reduces fatigue especially of the muscles
- Gives an overall better health for all the body organs
- Helps in the natural removal of toxins from the body
You might mistake Sauerkraut for junk food, but this fermented cabbage is good for digestion. In fact, here are some of its cellular health benefits.
- Contains good bacteria that help with the digestion of food
- High fiber content gives the body great regularity
- Improves the health of the brain
- Helps to detoxify the body
- Prevents the skin from drying up
Pineapple is a very common fruit, which can be taken as a cocktail or as it is. It is very rich in vitamin C and has good amounts of fiber content that is largely responsible for improved digestive health. Other cellular healing benefits of the pineapple are:
- Boosts the immune system
- Has antioxidants that help to keep cancer at bay
- Helps in lowering the body’s cholesterol level
- Helps in reduction of gout
- Helps in reduction of sore throats and bronchitis
This herb tastes great and has a very sweet aroma. It can be added to food, soups and drinks. Peppermint has the following cellular healing benefits
- Helps with indigestion and bowel movements
- Combats colds and stuffy noses
- Clears headaches
- Helps to clear nausea
Ginger is a root that smells great, and is best known for its cure for stomach aches. It is very good for the digestive system and the following cellular healing benefits:
- Great in relieving different kinds of pain
- Acts well as an anti-cancer agent
- Helps to control nausea
- It relieves stomachaches and other abdominal discomforts, especially for women having menstrual problems.
Fish oil is taken as a pill or just as it is. It has very many cellular healing benefits. Some of these are:
- It is very good for the digestive system
- It is rich in Omega 3 which is great for the brain
- It doesn’t have cholesterol
- It improves the cardiovascular functions
- It helps to prevent cancer
Lentils are legumes that are incredibly great for combating indigestion and constipation. They are very rich in proteins and have the following cellular health healings:
- Helps with the reduction of heart attacks
- Helps with lowering the body’s cholesterol levels
- Helps with weight loss because of their low calorie level
Black pepper is an inexpensive commonly used spice that is easy to get. A pinch of black pepper in your meals has the following cellular healing benefits:
- Improves digestion by increasing hydrochloric acid in the stomach
- Help in gas reduction
- Helps in cleansing the body through frequent and controlled urination
- Helps in weight loss by breaking down fat cells
This popular bulb onion is one of the most widely used spices to stop cancer. Other cellular healing benefits of garlic are:
- Ideal for weight control and loss
- Great when it comes to healing sores and psoriasis
- It is a great cure for the common cold
- Helps to reduce acne
- Helps with hair growth
Walnuts are very good for the brain. They contain Omega 3 fatty acids that have other cellular healing benefits for the body. These are:
- They contain antioxidants that help to fight cancer causing agents
- They help in curbing high blood pressure
- They protect the skin membrane
- They give the body energy levels from its manganese, iron and zinc contents.
There are many different ways to take raspberries. You can eat them as they are,or simply combine them with a smoothie. They are very nutritious and some of their cellular healing benefits are:
- Have antioxidants that help to prevent cancer, especially of the colon and esophagus
- Their phenolic content helps in fighting different kinds of diseases in the body
- Help to reduce tumor growths
- Have ellagic which acts as an anti-viral and anti- bacterial
Broccoli is a vegetable that is well-known to carry high amounts of carotenoid and sulforaphane, which helps to flush out chemicals that cause cancer from the body. Other cellular healing benefits are:
- Improvement of the health of the heart
- Better functioning of the cognitive
- Helps to reduce tumors
- Improves the digestive system
- Helps in weight maintenance
Tomatoes are very common and contain lycopene. Lycopene is an antioxidant that helps in fighting off cancer. Other cellular healing benefits of tomatoes include:
- Helps with the health of the brain and nerves
- Reduces body cholesterol
- It has high potassium levels that help with better health of the heart
- Helps with better sleep management and reduces memory loss
Seaweed is a very nutritious and very low in calories. It has high nutrients that have amazing cellular healing benefits, including:
- Curbing high blood pressure
- Helps with better digestion
- Helps with detoxification
- Helps to regulate hormones
Spinach contains many flavonoids that are very essential to the body’s health. Some of the cellular healing benefits of spinach are:
- Improves the muscles and bones
- Improve eyesight
- Balances the body’s acidic levels
- Immune booster
- Contains Omega 3 fatty acids which are good for the brain
Brazilian nuts are very healthy snacks with great nutritional benefits. Some of the cellular healing benefits of Brazilian nuts are:
- They have antioxidants that help to fight many diseases including cancer
- They contain Vitamin E which helps with the maintenance of the membrane of the skin
- They boost the body’s metabolism
- They help to maintain better bone strength.
Papaya is very rich in flavonoids that help the body to fight many diseases, including cancer. The super food is easily digested and builds body cells among these other cellular healing benefits:
- Controls blood pressure
- Has anti-oxidants that help in cancer and other disease prevention
- Helps prevent blood clots
- helps with the digestive system
- Helps with detoxifying the body
- Helps to boost the body’s Immune system
If you want to improve your quality of life and reap long-term health benefits, be sure to combine the Superfoods and make them part of your daily diet. They’ll surely bring beneficial qualities to your plate.
What to Look for in a Stem Cell Medical Clinic
When searching for a qualified stem cell therapy center it’s important to remember that not all of them are created equal. Stem cells, when used properly, are your body’s most powerful means for healing that can repair everything from ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to organs including your liver, pancreas and lungs and even neurological tissue like your brain, nerves and spinal cord.
Unfortunately, the majority of so-called “regenerative medicine clinics” in the world aren’t trained in the latest, most technologically advanced procedures and will, therefore, provide poor results if any.
The good news is the National Stem Cell Institute (NSI) has established the most advanced stem cell and platelet rich plasma procedures on the planet which has drawn patients from all over the world as well as professional athletes and celebrities because they are recognized as the best in the world at stem cell therapy.
What makes NSI Stem Cell the top stem cell clinic in the world is demonstrated in 5 key areas:
1. Highly trained and experienced, board-certified doctors and team members who have performed stem cell procedures on thousands of patients with incredible results.
2. Cutting edge procedures utilizing all that regenerative medicine has to offer for many chronic degenerative conditions.
3. Leading scientific researchers who follow the advanced guidelines to maximize the healing potential of your stem cells and to maintain compliance and ethics
4. Use of only the most potent and viable resource of living, viable stem cells and harvested on the same day. No vial that you can purchase will contain living stem cells. If there is no harvest then there are no stem cells.
5. Post-operative guidance for supporting stem-cell growth including rehabilitation, diet and supplement protocols. NSI is a full-service healthcare center focused on patient outcomes. Stem cell therapy is only one tool used to help improve patients’ lives.
Patients have raved about their experience at NSI Stem Cell Clinics testifying that it was their unique cutting-edge procedures that helped them experience a breakthrough when nothing else worked.
If you want to learn more about NSI Stem Cell Clinics, you can set up a complimentary consultation today to see if you are a candidate. You can contact the National Stem Cell Institute at (877) 278-3623.
* Disclaimer: Individual patient results may vary. As each patient’s problem is different, each treatment must be tailored around your specific needs.